What's new

Want to Trade Canon T3i for upgrade!

Oneeyephoto

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 27, 2013
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
Long Beach, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello I have a one month old Canon T3i that I would like to trade for an up grade and some cash. I would like to keep my kit lenses so I am looking for another canon. I will give up the lenses if I can get a good deal with a better camera.
 
You've only had the camera a month and you want to upgrade.

What exactly about your camera do you feel is holding you back?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom