hyakuhei TPF Noob! Joined Jun 5, 2007 Messages 162 Reaction score 0 Location UK Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 14, 2007 #1 Hi all, I'd like a battery grip on my 300D but the only ones I can find are very expensive, moreso than for higher marque cameras. Can anyone oblige me ? Thanks -Rob
Hi all, I'd like a battery grip on my 300D but the only ones I can find are very expensive, moreso than for higher marque cameras. Can anyone oblige me ? Thanks -Rob
Big Mike I am Big, I am Mike Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 16, 2003 Messages 33,896 Reaction score 1,853 Location Edmonton Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 14, 2007 Moderator 🛠️ #2 There are a couple companies out of China that make replica batter grips. They sell on E-bay, check them out.
There are a couple companies out of China that make replica batter grips. They sell on E-bay, check them out.
hyakuhei TPF Noob! Joined Jun 5, 2007 Messages 162 Reaction score 0 Location UK Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 14, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 I'm keeping an eye on ebay but for the moment they are either hiding from me or charging the same amount as the OEM models....
I'm keeping an eye on ebay but for the moment they are either hiding from me or charging the same amount as the OEM models....
Big Mike I am Big, I am Mike Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 16, 2003 Messages 33,896 Reaction score 1,853 Location Edmonton Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 14, 2007 Moderator 🛠️ #4 I understand your frustration. I've been thinking about a grip for my 20D but they are still rather expensive and don't seem to be getting any cheaper.
I understand your frustration. I've been thinking about a grip for my 20D but they are still rather expensive and don't seem to be getting any cheaper.