Wanted to buy Nikon d700

Redwing24

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm thinking of making the jump to fx, I'm looking for a d700 around 1500$. Of course if it's low shutter count I'll pay more. But looking for a good condition one with lower shutter count. Lmk what you have.

I may offer mine for sell by the end of this month. Very, very good condition. No scuffs, marks on body. Only small scratches on the LCD cover. LCD is clear of any imperfections. I would estimate the shutter count to be between 25-30,000. Comes with everything, but box. Hope to let it go for $1,550 NET. I will let you know what I decide.

I have one with between 6,000 and 7000 shutter activations in brand new condition with aftermarket grip/box/manual I'll be selling very soon (as soon as I'm used to this D800 with my lights and meter and such).

But not at $1500
eek.gif

You can search for my past sale threads for my credibility and quick ship times if you're interested.

Go to fredmiranda.com, ton of them there

Or try craigslist, there were a bunch listed locally for me. I picked up with 20k shots for $1600 in mint condition. Definitely a great move, hope you find a good deal! I love my d700..

KEH has them for about $1600 with a 6 month warranty.

I was at a photo fair yesterday, and someone was selling their D700 with 20k clicks for $1300. I should have bought it... :(

brianhuangbh said:
I was at a photo fair yesterday, and someone was selling their D700 with 20k clicks for $1300. I should have bought it... :(

At that price, they either don't realize what it's worth or there's something wrong with it. The average price for a mint 20k click copy is still $1550 to 1600.

brianhuangbh said:

At that price, they either don't realize what it's worth or there's something wrong with it. The average price for a mint 20k click copy is still $1550 to 1600.

Pretty sure he knew how much it was worth. He had a table at the photo fair and was selling a bunch of stuff. He said the D700 was his personal camera and was selling it for $1400 but was willing to go $1300 for it. I would have bought it but I had trouble getting rid of my gear at the show.

brianhuangbh said:

Pretty sure he knew how much it was worth. He had a table at the photo fair and was selling a bunch of stuff. He said the D700 was his personal camera and was selling it for $1400 but was willing to go $1300 for it. I would have bought it but I had trouble getting rid of my gear at the show.

Wow. Thats a crazy deal. I would have bought it just to flip it. Had I not bought one about a week ago you should have picked it up for me :mrgreen:. Thats a smashing deal.

I'd have bought it and I have one to sell heh

Most reactions

Back