What's new

War Memorials in Washington DC (kind of pic heavy)

I'm very confused!! Where are all the people and what did you do to them?

Nice shots.
 
I'm very confused!! Where are all the people and what did you do to them?

Nice shots.


lol, I went very early in the morning. Believe me.... they showed up.
 
<-----Is not a morning person! lol
Man, when I was there it was so crazy I put the camera away...hehe
 
I like in the last shot, in the wall reflection the sky is bluer. Almost to say, the soldiers who gave there life are in a wonderful place
 
The Vietnam Memorial photos are your strongest. I would concentrate more on the wall to fill the frame and to avoid the over-exposed sky.
 
The Vietnam memorial is beautiful, wonderfully captured
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom