TPF Noob!
Reaction score
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Canon Rebel XTi | EFS 18-55mm & EF 1.8 50mm

My photography experience originated with automotive and it's pretty much all I have been doing ever since!

Still working on learning to use lighting effectively, as you can see in the above shots.

You can find more of my work here: www.srautogroup.com

I think the car is too bright and the background is too dark. You seem to have had too much lighting pointed directly at the car?

Nice car! The flourescent is a little overbearing but it's all directing pointing to the car so what can you do...maybe move the car away from them slightly? I don't think the lights actually add anything to the photos, so I would have cropped them out. I like #4 though. The angle in #3 hurt my neck! :lol: Keep shooting...I myself am also a huge fan of Automotive but have yet to try any real "shoots".

Wow, THAT'S a XTI with a kit lens? Amazing! Only one I don't like too much is #4. Nice car :p

my favorite is #1, but i would've liked it better without the door open

the only one i really DON"T like is number 2. I wouldn't cut off the hood of the car as the line just kind of stops ya know?

pretty good work!

Love the car and the concept it could be more elaborated do to the car that you was having as a subject but men nice experience keep going you are doing good.

I think they're great! The high contrast is amplified by the new vs. old / junk vs. luxury atmosphere.

Very well done IMO.

I like these pics. I thought the same as themedice. Cutting the front off wasn't the best idea. But I like it how the car stands out. I think the last is my fav.

Good pics ;)

well I have grown used to this forum being full of people looking for feedback on their images and the only way you'll get better is if you hear what is wrong with them. I truly enjoy having my images picked apart.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back