Warehouse Photoshoot of SR Lamborghini 'Renaissance' LP640

Love Automotive stuff. Not a big fan of the fact that the wheels have almost no definition and are generally too dark for my taste. Since I am not very familiar with Canon I can not fully appreciate how good these might be with that particular camera.

In the First shot I would have gone with either both open or both closed, but I like the offset look you have and the overall setting is good.

The second shot doesnt work for me because of the cut off front end. I do like the fact that you can actually see the wheel mostly though in this shot.

Overall I think I prefer the 4th shot. The angle is ok, but it has the best elements combined IMO of these. The wheels are visible, the car isn't over exposed and the car looks good.

Just my 2 cents, your miles may vary.

well I have grown used to this forum being full of people looking for feedback on their images and the only way you'll get better is if you hear what is wrong with them. I truly enjoy having my images picked apart.

by telling someone you don't think they are very impressive is not helpful or motivating to a new photographer.

I posted some feedback long before that. Go read the thread again cheif. I wasn't even directing the comment in question to the OP.

I usually don't like car shots but I like these. The contrast is nice. I get that you wanted the car to be emphasized by everything else being dark and I love that (because it's my style too. :D)

I would say you need to get a tripod to get clearer images. If you were using a tripod, then try to focus better (I know it's hard in dark situations) by using manual focus. The pics are a too soft (out of focus).

well I have grown used to this forum being full of people looking for feedback on their images and the only way you'll get better is if you hear what is wrong with them. I truly enjoy having my images picked apart.

Well that would be fine, IF you actually offered ANY advice. Just putting down someone because of an image is like saying to a gay guy, "You're gay hahahah" It's pointless and idiotic. I realise that you offered some help, but a negative and a positive equals a negative, just to let you know.

well lets not ruin this guy's thread with finger pointing, though I say a positive and a negative make a neutral.

have a great day everyone. I'm enjoying the last bit of sunshine before we are supposed to get three inches of rain!

I posted some feedback long before that. Go read the thread again cheif. I wasn't even directing the comment in question to the OP.

Yes I know you did, that doesnt make it right, I dont care who it was directed at, it is still very rude, show some respect!

Most reactions

Back