pm63 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 23, 2007 Messages 587 Reaction score 0 Location London Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 19, 2008 #1 Click it to view large (reccomended): Warsaw by night. Taken from the 30th floor of the Palace of Culture and Science.
Click it to view large (reccomended): Warsaw by night. Taken from the 30th floor of the Palace of Culture and Science.
saltface TPF Noob! Joined Apr 22, 2008 Messages 402 Reaction score 1 Location Hell's Flower Box, AZ Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 19, 2008 #2 Nice. Was it raining?
DRATOM TPF Noob! Joined Aug 25, 2006 Messages 165 Reaction score 0 Location DFW Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 19, 2008 #3 Nice capture. Thanks for sharing.
R rjackjames TPF Noob! Joined Mar 11, 2008 Messages 988 Reaction score 1 Location South Korea Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 19, 2008 #4 beautiful city at night.....i need to vist there.
pm63 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 23, 2007 Messages 587 Reaction score 0 Location London Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 20, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Thanks for the replies, glad you like it. saltface said: Nice. Was it raining? Click to expand... It was actually pretty wet and windy, which meant I had to put a stop to picture taking after about 10 mins but thankfully I managed to get the shot I wanted.
Thanks for the replies, glad you like it. saltface said: Nice. Was it raining? Click to expand... It was actually pretty wet and windy, which meant I had to put a stop to picture taking after about 10 mins but thankfully I managed to get the shot I wanted.