washington flags

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
i took scoob up the washington monument this afternoon and caught this while waiting in line:

28639802-L.jpg

Cool contrast. The reds and whites are so vivid against the background. I am curious though, what would the image look like if you reversed it, putting the flag in its "appropriate" orientation?

Reminds me of the camera setup on The Matrix. LOL

that is just a great shot....how could you not love that??? the clouds make this so much more emotional......really good, jonmikal....really good.

That is so sick! I'm begining to think that you are steeling post cards and scanning them!

Very, Very impressive!
What did you do in photoshop?

mountainlander - i know, but mother nature wasn't being cooperative from by vantage point.
M @ K o- don't you hate that? i blow on that thing all the time and all i seem to do is move it around :wink:
lizheaemma -i've been had, damn! let's see....i added contrast and the border.

thank you guys!

JonMikal said:
M @ K o- don't you hate that? i blow on that thing all the time and all i seem to do is move it around :wink: QUOTE]

lmao... that is funny !

And yes I do. LOL

i forgot to mention lizheaemma, i cloned the capitol dome and a few trees out.

Excellent. Perspective is perfect. I could see the potential of selling a lot of these pictures. Make me feel like a patroit and I am not even American.

Hey, now those are many stars and many stripes, too!

I like the contrasts of the blues: the dark one of the flags and the cyan blue of the sky. The cyan makes me wonder if the clouds weren't any whiter? Maybe?

So you stand there in line, look around, and see motifs such as this one? Frame it like this and dang! ready is the perfect photo? I want to have your eyes... (Well, no, not really, I am fairly happy with my own, actually).

what a cool shot!

absolutely gorgeous and those flags so vivid against the blue sky :D

nice shot Jon, the sensor thing is a pain here also!! I suggest having as vacuum around while cleeaning it.. suck out all the loose stuff! Also, using the stamp tool in PS cleans up the spots easily.

amazing perspective on your shot!! where where you when you took this shot??

Most reactions

Back