D danalec99 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 14, 2004 Messages 8,345 Reaction score 69 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 11, 2005 #2 Stunning! :thumbup:
Randog TPF Noob! Joined Sep 3, 2005 Messages 1,235 Reaction score 22 Location Northern California Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 11, 2005 #3 Brilliant!!! I am in awe!
TBaraki TPF Noob! Joined Jan 17, 2005 Messages 718 Reaction score 4 Location Edmonton, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 11, 2005 #4 Randog said: Brilliant!!! I am in awe! Click to expand... As am I.. That picture is absolutely incredible.
Randog said: Brilliant!!! I am in awe! Click to expand... As am I.. That picture is absolutely incredible.
D David A TPF Noob! Joined Aug 17, 2005 Messages 472 Reaction score 8 Location Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 11, 2005 #5 I think what really makes the picture are the amazing clouds. Great capture.
Karalee hOtLiPs! Joined Feb 22, 2004 Messages 3,851 Reaction score 48 Location Here....there....everywhere Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 12, 2005 #6 :thumbsup: Love the sky!
Middlemarch TPF Noob! Joined Aug 4, 2005 Messages 144 Reaction score 1 Location With light in my head, you in my arms Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 12, 2005 #7 I was there recently and took a similar shot, which is nowhere near as striking as this. Excellent job!
I was there recently and took a similar shot, which is nowhere near as striking as this. Excellent job!
M @ k o TPF Noob! Joined May 12, 2005 Messages 2,534 Reaction score 136 Location Florida U S A Sep 12, 2005 #8 Awesome shot JM !
LittleMan TPF Noob! Joined Dec 14, 2004 Messages 6,648 Reaction score 145 Location Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 12, 2005 #9 I always wondered what he was looking at... Great shot! -Chris
Raymond J Barlow TPF Noob! Joined Jan 28, 2005 Messages 5,136 Reaction score 153 Location Grimsby, Ontario Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 12, 2005 #10 very awesome angle Jon, great sky.
A anicole TPF Noob! Joined Jun 29, 2005 Messages 2,148 Reaction score 93 Sep 12, 2005 #11 This is awesome ... I'd hang it any day. :thumbup:
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Sep 12, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #12 thank everyone.
ShutteredEye TPF Noob! Joined Mar 1, 2005 Messages 2,411 Reaction score 41 Location Arlington, TX Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 12, 2005 #13 Nicely done Jon. Great framing, and I like how most of the tourists cooperated with dark clothing/hair.
Nicely done Jon. Great framing, and I like how most of the tourists cooperated with dark clothing/hair.
photo gal No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 4, 2005 Messages 6,539 Reaction score 153 Location Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit! Sep 12, 2005 #14 I love the way you framed this with the columns! : )
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Sep 12, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #15 mountainlander said: Nicely done Jon. Great framing, and I like how most of the tourists cooperated with dark clothing/hair. Click to expand... and the touch with the white belt really made this shot, eh? :lmao:
mountainlander said: Nicely done Jon. Great framing, and I like how most of the tourists cooperated with dark clothing/hair. Click to expand... and the touch with the white belt really made this shot, eh? :lmao: