What's new

washington from lincoln

Wow, Jon. I swear you have photographed everything, and then you land another one on us, that is just as brilliant as the one before. The sky rocks!!! Nice job Man.!!!!!
 
i like the composition... b&w again, eh? i wouldn't mind seeing this one in color. nice photo!
 
uh oh WOW!
what a moody photograph! and wonderful tones... bravo JonMikal :thumbsup: you rock!
 
Nice job, but I think you can do better if you just applied yourself little more.;)
 
really great DOF...and that sky is poppin. :thumbup:
 
Jeff Canes said:
Nice job, but I think you can do better if you just applied yourself little more.;)

i'm trying...i really am! :greenpbl:

wow, thanks to all of you for the kind remarks...i'm really touched by all the response.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom