MyCameraEye TPF Noob! Joined Dec 11, 2005 Messages 594 Reaction score 12 Location Washington D.C. Metro Area Feb 22, 2006 #1 EXIF: NIKON D200 1/10 sec f 2.8 30 mm
woodsac TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2005 Messages 5,712 Reaction score 260 Location In a black hole Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 22, 2006 #2 Love the subtle tones :thumbup:
MyCameraEye TPF Noob! Joined Dec 11, 2005 Messages 594 Reaction score 12 Location Washington D.C. Metro Area Feb 22, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks
Insomniac TPF Noob! Joined Feb 19, 2006 Messages 108 Reaction score 1 Location Maryland, USA Feb 22, 2006 #4 Hey there fellow metro area photographer. I live just outside DC. I have a few shots of downtown myself. This is a nice night shot of the monument, keep-em coming.
Hey there fellow metro area photographer. I live just outside DC. I have a few shots of downtown myself. This is a nice night shot of the monument, keep-em coming.
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Feb 22, 2006 #5 good exposure on the monument! love the water in b&w :thumbup:
ClarkKent No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Mar 20, 2005 Messages 2,020 Reaction score 9 Location Kankakee,IL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 22, 2006 #6 Cool. I wonder what it looked like in color.
F fotolode TPF Noob! Joined Aug 16, 2005 Messages 94 Reaction score 3 Feb 23, 2006 #7 Beautiful! Looks like a light sabre.
MyCameraEye TPF Noob! Joined Dec 11, 2005 Messages 594 Reaction score 12 Location Washington D.C. Metro Area Feb 23, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 ClarkKent said: Cool. I wonder what it looked like in color. Click to expand... Here it is!
Chiller Mental case Joined Dec 14, 2003 Messages 9,739 Reaction score 271 Location F@cking Hell Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 23, 2006 #9 Great shot Scott. I kinda prefer the black and white. Nice one man!!
MyCameraEye TPF Noob! Joined Dec 11, 2005 Messages 594 Reaction score 12 Location Washington D.C. Metro Area Feb 23, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #10 As I do as well. I really like the b&w exposure. Raw Shooter 2006 baby!