Wasted Walk

Space Face

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Walked a total of 7.5 miles today. Took in a river bank hoping for a Heron, Dippers or Goosander. Nope, only ten a penny Mallards. Hey ho, at least I burned off a few calories.

Mallards 1024-1.jpg

Mallards 1024-2.jpg

Mallards 1024-3.jpg

Mallards 1024-4.jpg

Walks are never wasted. Nice shots of the Mallards.

beautiful, golden light.

beautiful, golden light.

Cheers. They were taken about midday. I think it's as a result of the sunlight diffusing off the peat stained water.

So long as you don't start walking like a duck, walking is good for you. Wish I could walk that far.

Oh, the pics .... no comment. :barbershop_quartet_member:

Ha! Just kidding, that's a very nice set even though they are "just mallards." They're beautiful mallards, Chappie! I captured a few me self yesterday.

So long as you don't start walking like a duck, walking is good for you. Wish I could walk that far.

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, looks like a duck........................................ Actually my nickname at school was Ducks. Not any more tho. I'll not tell you my nickname of the past quarter of a century:D

Yeah, the pics are not worthy of comment, I know that.:(

Ha! Just kidding, that's a very nice set even though they are "just mallards." They're beautiful mallards, Chappie! I captured a few me self yesterday.

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, looks like a duck........................................ Actually my nickname at school was Ducks. Not any more tho. I'll not tell you my nickname of the past quarter of a century:D

Yeah, the pics are not worthy of comment, I know that.:( But thanks anyway:allteeth:;)

Yeah, the pics are not worthy of comment, I know that.:( But thanks anyway:allteeth:;)

Put your better half on, I bet she'll tell me. :1219:

Put your better half on, I bet she'll tell me. :1219:

She won't. She does as I say. I'm the Boss in this house.:apologetic:

Most reactions

Back