What's new

Watch the Birdy!

Renair

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 13, 2006
Messages
1,200
Reaction score
0
Location
Dublin, Ireland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are some shots I took this morning. A crisp cold January day here in Dublin, Ireland.
Seagull-Close-Up.jpg


Seagull-Hovering.jpg


Seagull-Midflight.jpg


Seagull-Taking-Off.jpg


And my friends, here are some older shots of our feathered friends....
Swan-Close-Up.jpg


Orange-Beak-Bird.jpg


A8.jpg
 
those are stunning ^-^ very well done =)
 
We have seen that heron before, haven't we?
And the first of the gulls is in some other thread, too, isn't it?
Still very good.
Frightfully crisp. Wow!
All of them are.
Apart from the first I also like the third very much!

And you have THIS kind of weather in Ireland!?!?? Unbelievable. Couldn't you just SHARE a little? :sexywink:
 
#s 3, 5, and 6 are quite good.

I checked out your site. The photography is very good, but I'd ditch the cutesy names. Just my $0.02.
 
#6 is amazing, check out those colours!
 
Thanks guys.

Jeremy Z, which cutsey names are you referring to on the site? I didnt think I had any.....
 
Just back from Edinburgh. Will post shots tomorrow. Got pix of the only polar bear in the UK and Ireland as well as Emperor penguins! Woke at 4.30am flew out of Dublin, spent all day walking around the city and had a very scary flight back! Expect pix on my site tomorrow afternoon!
 
Jeremy Z, which cutsey names are you referring to on the site? I didnt think I had any.....

From this page:
http://www.photographdublin.com/gallery_47079.html
  • "HEY HEY WE'RE THE MONKEES"
  • "COCA COLA BEAR"
  • "BIG HUGS!"
From this page
http://www.photographdublin.com/gallery_51101.html

KNOCK KNOCK!

Not being overly critical, I just believe that it's best to have something simply with no humor at all, so it doesn't take any attention away from the photos themselves.
 
dannnnnnnnnnng good job i love those
the focus and zoom is amazing
 
Oh right Jer I get you. Yeah the names, sometimes I just think they are better then other ones I came up with. Door Knocker sounded very crap. It's simply a photo title rather then description of the image. Coca Cola Bear is just a joke as most young people associate the Polar bear with Coca Cola rather then a lovely huge endangered animal. The monkeys one, well that was just lack of imagination and the Big Hug one, well I never ever seen the Orangutangs at the Zoo do that one so I asked my niece for a name for the picture and thats her choice. Anyhow your right, maybe come up with some better names.....
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom