Watching professional darts the other day...

voodoocat

))<>((
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.voodoocat.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
And the commentator says:

"Will he put the cream on the milk, or sour the cheese"

WTF?

hobbes28 said:
My first thought is...were you that bored??
Yes... of course it was some of the funniest TV I've watched. The commentary cracked me up.

hobbes28 said:
I like hearing how excited the announcers get on professional bowling.

Yeah, they're all hushed like in golf but then they can yell if they make the shot. I saw a perfect 300 game a few months ago, awesome tension!

**oops, now I just admitted that I watch professional bowling**

AlisonS said:
hobbes28 said:

Yeah, they're all hushed like in golf but then they can yell if they make the shot. I saw a perfect 300 game a few months ago, awesome tension!

No erasing that post :lol: its OUT now

Shark said:
Who's that dude that does the OLN commentary for the tour? Bunch of guys riding bikes and he makes it sound like the second coming of christ. hehehe
Phil Liggett.......did you hear Robin Williams imitating him? Phil is to the Tour as Robin Leech is to the Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous.

Can't be as embarrassing as the AZ Diamondbacks this year. I now get upset if I can't get to sleep by the 6th..................

hobbes28 said:
Just like in that great bowling documentry "Kingpin"! :D

Anyone here ever watch the Most Extreme Challenge on Spike (used to be TNN)... Now thats entertainment! :D

AlisonS said:
hobbes28 said:

How do you think I knew about the announcers?? :)

One of the darts commentators over here is a pillock. His name escapes me. Whilst remarking on two thirty something stone players he said something along the lines of " you have to admire the skill of these athletes" F**^$()@ ATHLETES :?:
Oh his name has just come back to me. Sid Waddell.

Ok, so what the hell does putting the milk on the cream or souring the milk mean?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back