24177860-L.jpg

24177862-L.jpg

24177865-L.jpg

24177866-L.jpg

24177871-L.jpg

the plane watchers

24177856-L.jpg

thanks for looking.

These are the cutest pics!!! Your youngest has the most amazing eyes!!! Very cute, and you capture your children well Jon ;)

man, jon, those are just wonderful....jonmikals wife probably loves these to pieces, huh? the second to the last one is my favorite..that is just great...but they are all wonderful candids......good job daddy!
their faces are so precious.....great detail ....

Oh my, how wonderful are these! What more can I say but that they are all perfect. Such clarity. Amazing. And their expressions! Lovely.

But I still wonder "where da planes???"

Gee Jon you suck at one out of a thousand photo themes, I feel bad...really. Excellent tones and sharpness and poses as usual.

What a gorgeous series... and what a little poser! Love the angles you've used too!

(and I also think the B&W conversions are top notch this time ;-) ;-) )

Brilliant work my friend. All in this series are just amazing. Love the way you captured the rays in number 5. Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

You've captured some really great expressions here! I like the use of negative space in the first shot however it leaves me really wanting to see more of his face. That 5th shot is killer!!! Love the tones in 2, 3 and 4.!! Then to get to see them both together in a close-up (love the intensity there) and then the longshot, very nicely done. I really enjoyed these! : )

Most reactions

New Topics

Back