What's new

Water Droplets--Getting better! Comments and Critiques Please!

I could be totally off, but they look a little dark to me. :thumbdown:
But nice and clear and well focused. :thumbup:
 
I could be totally off, but they look a little dark to me. :thumbdown:
But nice and clear and well focused. :thumbup:

I think one is, but the other is spot on. And thanks! I was very happy with the focus and sharpness.

Regards,
Jake
 
that's awesome, good job!
 
To be so close you also need a large depth of field. Two inches depth of field would be good if you can get it. It will probably be less than 1 inch. So you need the light to get a fast shutter speed and small aperture opening to get as much DOF as you can get.
 
To be so close you also need a large depth of field. Two inches depth of field would be good if you can get it. It will probably be less than 1 inch. So you need the light to get a fast shutter speed and small aperture opening to get as much DOF as you can get.


Hence the two strobe setup.

Regards,
Jake
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom