Water Drops (My turn)

TJ K

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Let me know what you guys think thanks! I know everyone does it but I just had to try it with my new SB600. Gracias!
4224163854_865365a9b4.jpg

4224168002_3a1ebd448b.jpg

TJ

Thank you! It's pretty fun trying to get it to come out.
TJ

Oh wow... The colors are really brilliant, I love how they turned out!

Okay, so I just love those photo's, and I have to ask... what was the method? What camera do you have and what gave it that beautiful purple glow?

I love it, they're wonderful photo's!

My setup was my D90 with an SB600. I had a black little tray/container thing and I filled it almost all the way to the top. Then I tied up a zip lock bag with some water in it and poked a little hole in the bottom left corner and it dripped at an even pace. Then I got some colorful construction paper and taped it to the wall behind the the water tray and bounced the flash off of that. GL
TJ

Last edited by a moderator:
It's pretty fun you should go for it!

Hehe did you get your 50 yet?

Hehe did you get your 50 yet?

Well, I had 170$ on boxing day.... I bought some nice clothing. :lol::(

I know what im buying when I have some extra $$, a SB-400 and a 50 1.8. For now I realized I made a mistake.

Cool cool! Just remember though with the sb400 if you tend to shoot in portrait orientation you can't bounce the flash off the ceiling I believe. Besides that it's sick and the 50 well I want one too lol looking for a good deal on ebay for maybe a 1.4
TJ

Cool cool! Just remember though with the sb400 if you tend to shoot in portrait orientation you can't bounce the flash off the ceiling I believe. Besides that it's sick and the 50 well I want one too lol looking for a good deal on ebay for maybe a 1.4
TJ

I know SB-400 then the SB-600. :lol: I'll probaly grab one on ebay too.

Most reactions

Back