What's new

Water drops

JDBB

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 25, 2008
Messages
94
Reaction score
0
Hey all, this is my newly edited batch of some pictures I took today. Enjoy and Please C&C ;)

1.
2628684000_bc69aa3365.jpg


2. Shame the drops don't contrast well with the white background :(
2639827497_0957cd86e5.jpg


3.
2639826937_4dff9c0b77.jpg
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3182/2639826937_4dff9c0b77.jpg?v=0

4.
2640691912_5de210320f.jpg
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3179/2628684000_bc69aa3365.jpg?v=0
 
The first one has great colors but I don't like the unbloomed green flower in the way of your focal point, the purplish flowers. The others, as you say, don't show the drops well enough. But I like the color toning of #2.
 
Thanks for the C&C robin ;)
 
Is there anything I can do about the drops in number two to make them more visible?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom