What's new

Water Drops

BubbleDreams92

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Jacksonville FL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
21lqte9.jpg


alhf2p.jpg


rtkr9x.jpg


dm8v48.jpg


I took these with a Canon Xsi and a EF-S 18-55mm lens.

I adjusted the coloring a bit but I didn't shop them other then that.

I'm looking for advice! I want the good and bad :)

Thanks!
 
I think #2 is really cool
 
Nicely done. I should return to doing droplet pics and try to do them with food colours, for a change!

I always liked them when the camera was almost level with the surface of the water. Back then when I took mine, I only had colourful wrapping paper (for presents, you know the kind?) as background ... and I used the Sigma DG 70-300mm lens in the macro setting to get a very shallow DOF (had focussing problems, depending on how good my eyes were on the respective days...!) and all blurred background. I don't know if it is still easy to find those pics on here?
 
nice, i like what you did with the food colors.
my favority is #3
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom