Water Drops

BrentC

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So the last couple days started playing with water drop photography. Done with Olympus 60mm Macro and one flash. Used an dropper in one hand and camera trigger in the other. I'll just say doing it this way, and not with a water drop kit, you better have a ton of patients.

32292212431_c85c90839e_h_d.jpg

32292201721_70a874436b_h_d.jpg

32035035330_0dc3f79d18_h_d.jpg
32412395865_e7941d6b56_h_d.jpg

32292217361_3ba1f543cd_h_d.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, well done!

They're gone, guess its another google account...

Strange they are displaying for me. Do people have this issue with Google Photo? I have done it this way for all different forums when I have to post pics. What is recommended?

Most members upload them here or use something like Flickr. I guess a lot of us don't use google.

I setup a Flickr account and uploaded photos but it won't display. It seems very simple. Click on share and copied the URL and used that in the post but no luck.

The first one is displaying for me, but the rest of the links are broken.

Make sure you're using the actual image URL and not just the page URL. It should end in .jpg (or whatever file type they are)

OK fixed. Hopefully you guys can see it now.

These are great. I like that last one especially. It's very sci-fi movie alien forming out of liquid.

For Flickr, use the BB code when you share. Also you can choose the size you want so that each shot will display fully on the screen. That way people can see the whole shot at once on the portrait orientations instead of having to scroll which really detracts from the impact IMO.

Thank you for fixing those. They were worth waiting for. Great job. Hard to say which I like best. Nice, Nice, Nice!

Great set, made even better with the knowledge that these were done without benefit of a drop kit. You have way more coordination and patience thank I do.

Thanks guys. Still need to play with the additives to the water but its coming along. I'm putting another set up today that will be a bit different.

Great set, made even better with the knowledge that these were done without benefit of a drop kit. You have way more coordination and patience thank I do.

After three days and about 9hrs doing this my patience is starting to wear thin. :) I am seriously looking into a water drop kit.

Most reactions

Back