Water photoshoot in studio

Reaction score
Website
markderoophotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hi all

Here a result out of my last water photoshoot.

_MG_1982_RJ_RS2.jpg

_MG_1981_RJ_RS.jpg

The technical aspect is quit a story, a story I can't explain very well in english.
BUT, there is some film-footage of the photoshoot.
The spoken language is Dutch and for the most of you not understandable, but still the movie gives more info then my words can explain. You will find it here:
click (downpage)

Greets,
Mark de Roo

www.markderoo.com

I love the first image, great work. FYI, this should be with the title NSFW (Not Safe For Work) due to the first image.

I ran into a similar issue when I did a shoot like this. The water appears to be falling upwards and not down.

Great shots though, I like the lighting.

both are fine with new idea of water shoot in studio...great.

I saw them on the Canon forum... but can't post in that section yet haha

Looks great tho! I really like the waterfall effect

Rear curtain sink. Ugh, this head cold has drained my memory.
I knew what ya meant... and I feel your pain. My family has been leveled by a cold bug.

Hope you feel better.

I ran into a similar issue when I did a shoot like this. The water appears to be falling upwards and not down.
Flash at the end rather than the beginning of the exposure?
Yup, that's what I figured out. :)
1ste or 2nd curtain doens't matter. It's the flash witch creates this effect. When the flash takes place at the beginning or the end of the exposure, it doensn't matter. While a drop is falling first the strobe is at its full power but after that is glows out, just like a light bulb. The drop gives a real time exposure of the flash time en how it flashes.

Most reactions

Back