Water Pump

I like the scene, but I'm not fond of the upward angle; I feel like I have to fight to look further into the image.

must be the one from Dillon's song...."cause the vandal took the handle"

I like everything here. I know there is a vertigo effect with your shooting angle but beyond that I like both the processing, subject and composition. If you had only bent down a bit so we arent looking straight down on the floor and down the street at the same time.

I have another angle of this subject and will process it later and see how itturns out.Thanks. I don't know why I have such a hard time with composition. When I look at the scenergy I try to look for interesting angles. I guess what I think is interestingends up as poor composition:(

On the bright side the textures pop incredibly here. Love that.

Yeah textures and processing work. Thanks maybe another 100 photos I will get Composition down :)

Hey, what program u use? Hehe Nice HDR :)

I liked it. Very clean image. The composition looks fine to me. You have to understand that everyone has a different taste.

I have another angle of this subject and will process it later and see how itturns out.Thanks. I don't know why I have such a hard time with composition. When I look at the scenergy I try to look for interesting angles. I guess what I think is interestingends up as poor composition:(

I use to really tend to over think a composition to death. Now I prefer to refine and define what 1st caught my attention in a scene. For me it's trying to simplify the various elements, focusing again on what attracted me to want to take a photograph of it. I don't know if this makes much sense, but I use to be all over the place, looking for a better view, better angle, and as a result drifting away from my original concept.

I've never been a big fan of the high angle looking down, but rather I tend to look low to exploit the wide angle concept as I prefer to use it.

Most reactions

Back