What's new

Water Trail.....

SommarShade

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Messages
2,840
Reaction score
84
IMG_0008-0005-4.jpg
 
Nice night shot; did you use a star filter for the effects on the lights?
 
I like the streetlights, reflections in the water and particularly the way you've set your POV, making my eyes follow the canal from bottom left to the center top third. It's quite appealing. Another bit of intrigue is the B&W as colors are usually the selling point of your photos.

Well done.
 
thanks !!!

I like to dabble once in a while in B&W but really I am in love with color...
 
impressive. just checked out your flickr site too, some amazing stuff in there. where are all those pictures taken?
 
Thanks, I dont update as often as I should, but yeah those are all from southern california. different places found by driving around at night

oh yeah and no star filter, right out of the camera.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom