Waterfail x 3

The brightness adjustment makes a big improvement. The only thing that really distracts my eye are the branches in front of the waterfall.

Other than that, I still really like it :)

I wish I could see them, but imagshack is blocked from work computers. I can only see one of the edits, but I like it.

Where is this Rob?

The brightness adjustment makes a big improvement. The only thing that really distracts my eye are the branches in front of the waterfall.

Other than that, I still really like it :)

Funny you mention those branches, I noticed them too and had a look at my options while there to remove them, would have meant getting very wet as there was no dry access to get to them.

Even considered flinging a lasso over them and hauling them out of the shot, but then I remembered I had no rope and I am not a cowboy ;)

Could fairly easily remove them in CS5 but I am not really diggin these shots anyway. :confused:

I wish I could see them, but imagshack is blocked from work computers. I can only see one of the edits, but I like it.

Where is this Rob?

Heya Fokker, just outside of Waihi in the Karagahake Gorge, Owharoa Falls. Really easy to get to and will definately shoot again if I am up there in the right conditions, about a 75 minute drive form here.

Thanks tirediron, done.

waterfall045.jpg

I think that's an outstanding image! :thumbup:

Where is this Rob?

Heya Fokker, just outside of Waihi in the Karagahake Gorge, Owharoa Falls. Really easy to get to and will definately shoot again if I am up there in the right conditions, about a 75 minute drive form here.

I thought so! I've got a couple of shots from there that I did a few months ago, but I won't post them because they probably suck compared to your ones (even though I can't see your ones).

I really love them, and the title cracked me up. XD

Most reactions

Back