What's new

waterfall and a other thing....

SommarShade

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Messages
2,840
Reaction score
83
just 2 pics from my personal favorites gallery......

waterfall%20%282%29.jpg


waterfall2%20%282%29.jpg
 
wow!!!! both of these shots are great...good job :thumbup:
 
oh wow! I love the first shot, great color and the waterfall gleam is perfect! :mrgreen:
 
Ill try to give some pointers on this type of look when i get home later tonight..... youll all be really ****ed (upset) when I tell you these were taken with a 13 month old sony cybershot........ ha ha ....
 
THORHAMMER said:
Ill try to give some pointers on this type of look when i get home later tonight..... lol your all be really ****ed when I tell you these were taken with a 13 month old sony cybershot........ ha ha ....

hey man, its not the camera its who's behind it!

-Joe
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom