Waterfall pictures and more

Noah212

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I don't remember what camera/lens combo I was using for the waterfall shots. However, for the leaf shot, I was using a Nikon D60 with a AF-S DX Nikkor 18-55mm lens (the D60's kit lens).

Waterfall.jpg

_JSF7943.jpg

DSC_0096.jpg

C&C appreciated.

Thanks for looking.

Perhaps the lack of feedback is (1) due to you only having it up for about 15 hrs before bumping it, and (2) due to the very different prespective on the waterfall than most waterfall photographs.

For (1), I would recommend waiting at least 24 hrs. I try to wait about 2 days before I bump one of my posts. While this is a relatively busy forum, many do not look at it every day (I look at it about 5-6x per week).

As to (2), I'm not really sure I like that perspective. While in the first photograph I can tell what it is and I may like it if there was a wider angle on it, I don't really like the second one. There's just no context for it -- for all I know, it could be a 3" drop on a creek outside someone's house. I think what most people like about waterfall photographs is the broader context and actually seeing the falls as if they were there. Your first would do that if it were wider, your second, not really.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back