Waterfall Shots in Commonwealth Forest Park (My first Attempt)

mylo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Recently, I visited Commonwealth Forest Park to explore the waterfalls over there. The waterfalls are located deep in the jungle.
There are two big waterfalls and three mini falls. The surrounding area is simply beautiful with lush greenery.

Here are some pictures I taken. It was my very first attempt taking waterfall shots.

Picture 1 - The River to Waterfalls

WATERFALL1_0025.jpg

There is o clear signage to direct visitors to the waterfalls. I move along this river to get to the waterfalls.

Picture 2 - Waterfall

WATERFALL7_0173.jpg

Cheers!
mylo

Hello mylo,I hope im not going to be overly harsh here but the first lacks focal point and in both shots the are way far from straight.I dont think hat kind of angle suits this type of photography.The second shot has a big distracting branch coming in from the left. So time for a reshoot...and bring a zaw and chop that thing down :lol: and mabe try to shot these shots at a straight angle.Again sorry if I have been to harsh here but its just my oppinion,nothing more.Someone else may take adiffrent view.

Hello mylo,I hope im not going to be overly harsh here but the first lacks focal point and in both shots the are way far from straight.I dont think hat kind of angle suits this type of photography.The second shot has a big distracting branch coming in from the left. So time for a reshoot...and bring a zaw and chop that thing down :lol: and mabe try to shot these shots at a straight angle.Again sorry if I have been to harsh here but its just my oppinion,nothing more.Someone else may take adiffrent view.

Chris,

Thank you for your comments. I really appreciate it :thumbup:

Cheers!
mylo

the second photo is great, but you should reconsider the angle and the branch as chris says
but i still find the second great!!

the second photo is great, but you should reconsider the angle and the branch as chris says
but i still find the second great!!

Yep...missed out on the branch :blushing: Thank you again for your kind compliment!!

Cheers!
mylo

Most reactions

New Topics

Back