R rrc TPF Noob! Joined Oct 19, 2011 Messages 28 Reaction score 7 Location Australia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 29, 2012 #1 Waterfall by mwrrc, on Flickr
binga63 TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 2, 2012 Messages 1,669 Reaction score 1,779 Location talbot victoria australia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 29, 2012 #2 I like it but .... its lacking depth in the colours.. if the colours were richer/ deeper I would love it instead of just liking it
I like it but .... its lacking depth in the colours.. if the colours were richer/ deeper I would love it instead of just liking it
invisible Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Mar 10, 2007 Messages 5,213 Reaction score 983 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 29, 2012 #3 I like it as well, but perhaps I would've liked to see more of the water (considering that the title announced the subject as waterfalls). While I agree with Binga in that more colour depth would give this scene more pop, I still like them as is.
I like it as well, but perhaps I would've liked to see more of the water (considering that the title announced the subject as waterfalls). While I agree with Binga in that more colour depth would give this scene more pop, I still like them as is.
Rick58 Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 23, 2012 Messages 4,227 Reaction score 1,473 Location Reading, Pa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 29, 2012 #4 Nice, but I would go up a knotch on the saturation and darken it a knotch to really bring the colors out.
Nice, but I would go up a knotch on the saturation and darken it a knotch to really bring the colors out.