waterfalls/cascades

Buckster- how is it you live in Maine and have been to Great Falls, but I live less than an hour away and have never been?! Yep, looks like that's what I'll be doing this weekend :)
Actually, I live in Northern Michigan, but I had a fun-tastic career that had me living and working all over America for 33 years before I came back home to Michigan to retire last year. I often described it as being on vacation all the time, just working during the week to pay for it. :)

My journey (plus a trip to Curacao):

buckmap2.jpg

Roaring Fork Motor Nature Trail
Great Smoky Mountains National Park, TN

roaring-fork-falls-sm.jpg

Last edited:
Buckster- how is it you live in Maine and have been to Great Falls, but I live less than an hour away and have never been?! Yep, looks like that's what I'll be doing this weekend :)
Actually, I live in Northern Michigan, but I had a fun-tastic career that had me living and working all over America for 33 years before I came back home to Michigan to retire last year. I often described it as being on vacation all the time, just working during the week to pay for it. :)

buckmap2.jpg

Is that green dot for Altus, OK? If so, you've actually been to hell and back.

buckmap2.jpg

what did you do? slick looking map by the way

Funny. That's like me being born in DC, lived within an hour of it my whole life, and I have never been in the Washington Monument or on the White House tour.

buckmap2.jpg

Very cool, was it a fun job? Id love the opportunity to travel like that agian.

buckmap2.jpg

Very cool, was it a fun job? Id love the opportunity to travel like that agian.

I would venture to say it was, not often you see the adjective "fun-tastic" to describe a career. May we all be so lucky! I can not wait to get back on the road!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back