Waterfalls of Iceland

bigtwinky

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.pierrebphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am soooo not a landscape guy. I'm usually shooting fast moving concerts, weddings... or doing some street photography.

4 years ago I made a pact with a friend that we'd head to Iceland. And a month ago, that pact happened. We lived in a camper for 2 weeks and toured the country.

I have so many images from the trip... so I'm putting them in collections. The first, is all about the waterfalls

Waterfalls of Iceland | Travel Photographer - Pierre B Photo

Attachments

• kirkfoss-1.jpg
    kirkfoss-1.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 208
Epic. I like it. Absolutely lovely conversion as well.

Jake

Wow, Iceland has some pretty amazing waterfalls, and some really interesting geography. VERY different from what we have here on the left coast. Looks like some simply amazing places.

REALLY like this image.

Seen so many shots of this location but finally someone done it differently! Great work!

Sweet shot. Looking forward to seeing more.

Thanks for the comments all!

If you are into landscapes, Iceland is a must destination. Actually, there is so much to see and shoot, it's a must destination 3 times haha. Heading there in the summer time means that the blue hour (or golden hour) lasts for about 3 hours lol

I am soooo not a landscape guy. I'm usually shooting fast moving concerts, weddings... or doing some street photography.

4 years ago I made a pact with a friend that we'd head to Iceland. And a month ago, that pact happened. We lived in a camper for 2 weeks and toured the country.

I have so many images from the trip... so I'm putting them in collections. The first, is all about the waterfalls

Waterfalls of Iceland | Travel Photographer - Pierre B Photo
Nice photos!
I want to upgrade to dslr to shoot at concerts (low light). What affordable camera would you recommend?

great collection! I wish i was there.
Thanks for sharing.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back