What's new

watermark

gardy90

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 22, 2010
Messages
198
Reaction score
0
Location
Cheyenne WY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
searched and diddent come up with much, does anyone have any tips for putting a small watermark on a photo, or can point me in the diriction of a tuttorial?

thanks
 
Try searching the forum, it has come up many times.
I can't be bothered to do it for you right now though.
 
Search youtube.com I found one on there earlier today, though I was looking for something a bit more "advanced" if you will.. but in a nutshell they show you adding text and reducing the opacity of the text/watermark symbol(s).
 
I can't be bothered to do it for you right now though.
lol I love it

Here gardy90, just a quick google search turned up a YouTube video

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuIQSPMHk2U"]YouTube - Watermark your Photos FAST! :: Photoshop Tutorial[/ame]

If you don't have photoshop, you need to tell us what software you do have.
 
Hmm, with all these people wanting watermarks--- may I should make one?:lmao:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom