What's new

Watermarking Photos Online

brandosh

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 15, 2010
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Location
Hollywood
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey Guys- I just launched a photo watermarking site and wanted to see what people thought about it. It's all done online and you don't even need to sign up to use it. You can also upload your own custom fonts or use ours, or upload a logo and adjust opacity, etc.

Logomerge.com/photo

Please let me know what you think! I'd love to hear!

-B
 
Brandon, could you make a site that will do selective color?
 
Tulsa- I'm really sorry if my post offends you- it is not intended to be spam.

Bitter Jewler- Yes, I can make a site with a color selector. LogoMerge.com - Merge a logo with your video to create a watermark! actually has one that you can see if you click on the "text" tab. Basically, any element you would want from photoshop, I can have built in a web-site with our custom library extensions. It's really amazing : )
 
Tulsa- I'm really sorry if my post offends you- it is not intended to be spam.

Bitter Jewler- Yes, I can make a site with a color selector. LogoMerge.com - Merge a logo with your video to create a watermark! actually has one that you can see if you click on the "text" tab. Basically, any element you would want from photoshop, I can have built in a web-site with our custom library extensions. It's really amazing : )

Im not sure, but I dont think you caught his sarcasm
 
I think anyone with photos worth watermarking can do it themselves in LR or PS.
 
Tulsa- I'm really sorry if my post offends you- it is not intended to be spam.

Bitter Jewler- Yes, I can make a site with a color selector. LogoMerge.com - Merge a logo with your video to create a watermark! actually has one that you can see if you click on the "text" tab. Basically, any element you would want from photoshop, I can have built in a web-site with our custom library extensions. It's really amazing : )

Im not sure, but I dont think you caught his sarcasm

BINGO for both.

Also, I tried it, not what I expected, it only made one mark in the center, I expected multiple ones, also I didnt try hard, but I could not enlarge the text. Needs to be simple so anyone can do it.
 
Basically, any element you would want from photoshop, I can have built in a web-site with our custom library extensions. It's really amazing : )
I'm sure Adobe is always open to new vehicles for licensing their software.
 
I think anyone with photos worth watermarking can do it themselves in LR or PS.

Right, but what if you don't have photoshop/editing software, or you're on a library's computer and your photos are in your email? I just thought it would be fun to do it online. Also, I'm adding an option where you can batch process which PS cannot do. I'm also adding the option via an API that will watermark of your images on facebook, flickr, etc. ...which photo shop cannot do.
 
I think anyone with photos worth watermarking can do it themselves in LR or PS.

Right, but what if you don't have photoshop/editing software, or you're on a library's computer and your photos are in your email? I just thought it would be fun to do it online. Also, I'm adding an option where you can batch process which PS cannot do. I'm also adding the option via an API that will watermark of your images on facebook, flickr, etc. ...which photo shop cannot do.

I guess I never have photo emergencies...
 
Also, I'm adding an option where you can batch process which PS cannot do.
Odd, I batch process adding a watermark to my images all the time with Photoshop.


well... if you want to be excessively concerned or critical of inconsequential details, then you are wrong. the site can do templated batch processing which is not available in PS. But thanks for the support ; )
 
Also, I'm adding an option where you can batch process which PS cannot do.
Odd, I batch process adding a watermark to my images all the time with Photoshop.


well... if you want to be excessively concerned or critical of inconsequential details, then you are wrong. the site can do templated batch processing which is not available in PS. But thanks for the support ; )

I would be interested to hear your input on my last post above.
 
Come on guys! leave him alone he's had a independent idea and followed it through. I've seen a few threads asking about batch watermarking!

Although I can do this myself, some people can't and so this website is great for them!

P.S

Can you make it so I can upload a GIF as a water mark?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom