Watermarking Photos Online

Google 'watermark image' and you'll see a disco party of results. I think people are reacting snarkily because he/she is new to the forum and seems to be solely interested in hocking their wares. If this was someone who's been involved with this community it would feel different imo. But it feels like someone who just opened a couple dozen forum accounts and copy and pasted this casual ad across the boards.

Tulsa- you spent less than 7 seconds on the site... I checked the server log to see what you did and you didn't do much. Spend another couple of seconds and you'll figure out how to use the program. It's very simple to re-size an image, there is a little triangle on the bottom right corner of every image; you can grasp with your mouse and play around with it. This website is not intended to rival any "purchased" program. It's just for fun :)

Tulsa- I'm really sorry if my post offends you- it is not intended to be spam.

Bitter Jewler- Yes, I can make a site with a color selector. LogoMerge.com - Merge a logo with your video to create a watermark! actually has one that you can see if you click on the "text" tab. Basically, any element you would want from photoshop, I can have built in a web-site with our custom library extensions. It's really amazing : )

Im not sure, but I dont think you caught his sarcasm

BINGO for both.

Also, I tried it, not what I expected, it only made one mark in the center, I expected multiple ones, also I didnt try hard, but I could not enlarge the text. Needs to be simple so anyone can do it.

thanks for the kind words! Can't please everyone. And yes, you can watermark with a gif. I actually just watermarked a .gif with .gif watermark, I've never tried that before. haha

Come on guys! leave him alone he's had a independent idea and followed it through. I've seen a few threads asking about batch watermarking!

Although I can do this myself, some people can't and so this website is great for them!

P.S

Can you make it so I can upload a GIF as a water mark?

Most reactions

Back