Watermarking Sotfware

BoxPhotographer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey, I want to purchase some watermarking software because the one in PS3 isn't cutting it. What do the pro's use?

Hey, I want to purchase some watermarking software because the one in PS3 isn't cutting it. What do the pro's use?

most of use photoshop for watermarking
via action script that's automated

Last edited by a moderator:
But then how do you do it if you have a portrait and landscape orientation? Or else the watermark wont be in the right spot?

Last edited:
for instance lets say you shoot landscape and your images are 1680 x1119 well you create the script for this size and name it landscape watermark let's say so now going forward any pictures you have at that resolution will have the watermark

Now let's say you take portraits example size 1200 x1680 create another script and call it portrait watermark.

This will cover both of your shooting modes at those resolution.It will just be a matter of which size pictures you will be working with you can create as many scripts as you would like.

In my example I have a folder full of landscape so when the scrript is created all I have to do is either use the droplet or open up photoshop and select the script and point the script to the folder via script options let it run and in about 2-5 minutes all the files are watermarked exactly the same.

If I have Helped you Don't forget to click the thanks button
Imo, that's not appropriate.

What is not appropriate about it?
When you go to a store and you hold the door for someone and they don’t say thank you or acknowledge you, don’t you say to yourself that was rude of them?
Same rule applies everywhere else I don’t see what is not appropriate about it, I am not forcing anyone to do anything its just courtesy.

You don't even need two different scripts. You can create two different steps in the same action and simply check the one that you want to use and uncheck the other. That's what I've done.

When you go to a store and you hold the door for someone and they don’t say thank you or acknowledge you, don’t you say to yourself that was rude of them?

Do you ask them to thank you? :lol:

As far as the topic goes, I prefer just making my signature into a brush. If I'm editing anyway, adding my signature is literally a brush stroke away.

I modified it hopefully I will be lucky enough to get a stamp of approval ?:x

Do you ask them to thank you?
If at the store I actually tell them your welcome loud enough they hear me LOL

Do you ask them to thank you? :lol:

As far as the topic goes, I prefer just making my signature into a brush. If I'm editing anyway, adding my signature is literally a brush stroke away.
I started that way but found that if I wanted to mark each image uniformly it was pretty difficult. That's when I created an action. I created my logo and saved it, then recorded me placing it on an image. Now all I do is hit the play button and poof, a perfectly sized and placed logo each and every time.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back