Waterproof iPhone case or Waterproof point & shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheInformer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey all, I am gonna be going on vacation here soon. I want to take some underwater pictures but can not make up my mind whether it is worth it to buy a waterproof phone case or just buy a waterproof camera.. Preferably one of the newer 2013 models.. Opinions?

I have been looking at this site for suggestions on the best waterproof camera.. So if you have any other suggestions I would like to hear em!

Hey all, I am gonna be going on vacation here soon. I want to take some underwater pictures but can not make up my mind whether it is worth it to buy a waterproof phone case or just buy a waterproof camera.. Preferably one of the newer 2013 models.. Opinions?

I have been looking at this site for suggestions on the best waterproof camera.. So if you have any other suggestions I would like to hear em!

I'm a bit interested of your plan. Generally this is one of the most variable things you could possibly make happy for your vacation.The best waterproof camera have a complete sealed protection, And I think This camera is suite for your vacation.

I had similar delemas. I ended up buying the older model gopro. I love the timelapse with it and underwater capability. Also plan go use the helmet attachment for zip lining and such

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back