Waterton Lakes National Park

niforpix

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is where I proposed to my now wife :mrgreen: It was in 2003 and it was right on top of this mountain we climbed. You can actually see part of the rock in the bottom right corner of the photo. :D

2234090140_3a4cf0c363_b.jpg

Nice pano with a personal touch. Those pesty red roofs at the bottom keep wanting to grab my eyes and keep me from the rest of the photo. Red has a tendency to do that.

Hey, good point r-brian. I should've photoshopped that out I guess, but honestly I didn't even see those, mainly because I was at that place, just sitting there for an hour admiring the view. It's still in my mind. All I see are amazing mountains and beautiful lake! Good eye tho! Thanks! :)

That is a beautiful view and a great picture.

Hey, good point r-brian. I should've photoshopped that out I guess, but honestly I didn't even see those, mainly because I was at that place, just sitting there for an hour admiring the view. It's still in my mind. All I see are amazing mountains and beautiful lake! Good eye tho! Thanks! :)

Just selectively desaturate them in Photoshop if you can, they'll still be there, they just won't catch the eye nearly as much.

Otherwise, awesome photo. I really like the light you have going on, it's a nice shot.

It's about a 2 hour drive outside of Calgary, I can't remember in which direction tho, it was in 2003 hehe :p

Great shot...I've never been but it's on my list.

Wow, thank you so much guys. I really appreciate it :)

Haha full size is in a safe place :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back