What's new

Waterton Lakes National Park

niforpix

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
474
Reaction score
1
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is where I proposed to my now wife :mrgreen: It was in 2003 and it was right on top of this mountain we climbed. You can actually see part of the rock in the bottom right corner of the photo. :D

2234090140_3a4cf0c363_b.jpg
 
Nice pano with a personal touch. Those pesty red roofs at the bottom keep wanting to grab my eyes and keep me from the rest of the photo. Red has a tendency to do that.
 
Hey, good point r-brian. I should've photoshopped that out I guess, but honestly I didn't even see those, mainly because I was at that place, just sitting there for an hour admiring the view. It's still in my mind. All I see are amazing mountains and beautiful lake! Good eye tho! Thanks! :)
 
That is a beautiful view and a great picture.
 
Hey, good point r-brian. I should've photoshopped that out I guess, but honestly I didn't even see those, mainly because I was at that place, just sitting there for an hour admiring the view. It's still in my mind. All I see are amazing mountains and beautiful lake! Good eye tho! Thanks! :)

Just selectively desaturate them in Photoshop if you can, they'll still be there, they just won't catch the eye nearly as much.

Otherwise, awesome photo. I really like the light you have going on, it's a nice shot.
 
It's about a 2 hour drive outside of Calgary, I can't remember in which direction tho, it was in 2003 hehe :P
 
South Southwest of Calgary on the US border, nice little park been there twice
 
Great shot...I've never been but it's on my list.
 
Like the shoot a lot, make me wish I was in better shape to clime up there
 
Wow, thank you so much guys. I really appreciate it :)
 
Haha full size is in a safe place :P
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom