What's new

Watkins Glenn NY

came in expecting shots from the track ;) these are great.
 
lovely shots... makes me wish i was somewhere i can go hike to a waterfall
 
came in expecting shots from the track ;) these are great.

Funny thing is I had no idea about the track but woke up to a town packed with car trailers. Turns out my camping trip was the same weekend as "Six hours of the glen", Very cool seeing Grand-Am cars race in person.
 
One word for both of these - Stunning!
 
came in expecting shots from the track ;) these are great.

Actually so did I, which is funny because I've been to the glen but never to the track!

Very nice pictures.
 
I am glad the water was running good for your trip. I lived in that area for most of my life and photographed hundreds of waterfalls around the Finger Lakes. Your first image is great. I have photographed that falls many times but yours is a new angle. It looks like you went off trail to get it. I too was expecting to see some race cars from the track.
 
I love the layers and lines in these--all within nature.
 
I spent 4 yrs in the Finger Lakes. Ithaca is Gorges too. ;)
Do need to get back there with my camera. So many falls to shoot.
 
Thank you everyone!


I am glad the water was running good for your trip. I lived in that area for most of my life and photographed hundreds of waterfalls around the Finger Lakes. Your first image is great. I have photographed that falls many times but yours is a new angle. It looks like you went off trail to get it. I too was expecting to see some race cars from the track.

There was lots of water, I don't think it stopped raining the whole time.

And yea I couldn't help but get a little off the trail :)

 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom