What's new

Waves Off The Coast.

matt-l

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 20, 2007
Messages
2,707
Reaction score
1
Location
Newfoundland..Due East
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Now with B&W edit!!

Just got my first L Lens!! 17-40L f/4 :D

First shot i half liked with it. Dark due to the fact, well, i was kind of dark out.

Canon 20D-BG-E2-Canon 17-40L f/4

3393979164_e660ac1609_b.jpg



3398940417_a84e3c92ab_b.jpg
 
Last edited:
argh i realllly want this lens!!!!
interesting shot
is that mist?
 
Looks underexposed to me. Try bringing up your highlights until the snow is white at least.
 
I think the exposure/brightness is better in the 2nd...but I'm not sure if the B&W is helping or not.

The part that I'm really unsure about...is the composition. I keep looking up to see the sky...but it's just not there. if you are going to include that much ocean in the background...I think you should clearly show the horizon...so the viewer's eye has somewhere to go. Or else, try cropping it much closer and getting rid of all that dead space.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom