What's new

Wayside Shrines

I like these shots a lot. I really like number 5, the BB gun hole focuses on Jesus and really centers the shot!
 
I like these shots a lot. I really like number 5, the BB gun hole focuses on Jesus and really centers the shot!

Oh, thank you! I was despairing a little as I watched this post steadily drop the queue down with no comments... :)

I had mixed feelings about the BB gun hole photo because it's not great from a technical aspect, but I still like and I'm glad I'm not the only one!
 
Anyone else? I really thought I'd get more than one response!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom