What's new

WBT/WTT - Canon EF-S mount capable DSLR

ELS

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
BOUGHT / FOUND CLOSE THREAD

WBT/WTT - Canon EF-S mount capable DSLR

Hello,

I need an EF-S (Canon) mount camera to use a recently acquired
Canon EF-S 55-250 IS lens.

I also have some EF lenses to use also.

As I am learning about the Canon DSLR cameras, I learned the lens I have won't fit (work) on my 10D.
confused.gif


So, I really don't want to buy one, IF- I can trade or work through some cash & trades for something that
allows the EF-S lenses line to mount and be used.

I checked out this following link, which helped me to see the various Canon models I could use.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canon_EF-S_lens_mount

So, I'm looking for a cheaply priced camera along the line (for starters), at least so I can use my lens, such as the following:

List from cheapest to more expensive: (If I am correct in the pricing?)
cool.gif


Canon Digital Rebel (300D)

Canon XT

Canon 20D

Canon 30D

Canon 40D

Please let me know if you have anything that could help me out, as I would like to get it asap...
like shipped out to me same day as deal completes would be great..!
biggrin.gif


Side Note:

Also, if you happen to have the Canon 18-55 IS to include in the deal, let me know... camera body first priority...

Thanks for reading...

Have a nice day,

God Bless,
Ed
 
Last edited:
I don't have a camera for trade, Anything that is newer than a 10D and not a 5d or 1d will work. But I would suggest a 20D, for a good performance to cost ratio. If you do end up buying something, you can find a 20D for the Same price as an XT often. I have seen 20Ds on Keh.com for about $250, but prices vary quite a bit on that site. Also check craigslist.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom