We All Start Somewhere

e.rose

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.emilymcgonigle.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is a mix of... sharing recent photos, and I tip of the hat to the members that are still (maybe? probably not) here and remember when I was still green behind the ears.

I recently posted a blog post titled We All Start Somewhere, which was a comparison post of my early, early, early, EARLY work... to my work now. If you're curious... you should check it out. It's comically terrible. :biglaugh:

TL;DR: Here are photos of my brother when I got to see him in Florida!

IMG_9737.jpg

IMG_9753.jpg

IMG_9792.jpg

IMG_9811 1.jpg

IMG_9817.jpg

IMG_9870.jpg

IMG_9880.jpg

IMG_9891.jpg

IMG_9898.jpg

IMG_9906.jpg

I'm not sure,,,,,,, the old ones maybe better. ;) :biglaugh:

They look great! :)

It's always something to go back and see how far one has grown! It seems though, that you definitely started out on a great foot.

Thanks for sharing your article and early shots! That was truly what I needed tonight!

See, those old ones could have been SO MUCH WORSE. Like mine. LOL!! For real though. I wish I were joking. I should share some.. for giggles, because that is all they are good for.

See, those old ones could have been SO MUCH WORSE. Like mine. LOL!! For real though. I wish I were joking. I should share some.. for giggles, because that is all they are good for.

Oh wow. Bonnie, I just checked out your Flickr page. You have gotten MUCH BETTER since I've last seen your work. Keep up the great work!! :)

Oh wow. Bonnie, I just checked out your Flickr page. You have gotten MUCH BETTER since I've last seen your work. Keep up the great work!! :)

Thank you <3 Very kind words.

Watch for the trees growing out of his head. Other than that, great stuff

You should see some of MY turkeys ... OMFG ...

Its been fun watching you progress! You're doing awesome

Most reactions

Back