Kazooie No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 28, 2011 Messages 1,231 Reaction score 138 Location Alaska Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 14, 2012 #1 I'm liking this one, except it seems a tad underexposed. Thoughts?
chris82 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 11, 2006 Messages 1,287 Reaction score 1 Location Belfast Ireland, just off the cavehill Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 14, 2012 #2 Kazooie said: I'm liking this one, except it seems a tad underexposed. Thoughts? Click to expand... It maybe a little under exposed but perhaps it would look better in B&W?
Kazooie said: I'm liking this one, except it seems a tad underexposed. Thoughts? Click to expand... It maybe a little under exposed but perhaps it would look better in B&W?
Kazooie No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 28, 2011 Messages 1,231 Reaction score 138 Location Alaska Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 14, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Hmm, you think?
mommy-medic No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2010 Messages 456 Reaction score 113 Location Atlanta Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 14, 2012 #4 I'd like to see a little cropped off the left. I like the empty space, but to me it seems like a bit too much empty. Worth a shot? Also the yellow at the top is a tad distracting.
I'd like to see a little cropped off the left. I like the empty space, but to me it seems like a bit too much empty. Worth a shot? Also the yellow at the top is a tad distracting.
jackiex_x TPF Noob! Joined Aug 22, 2011 Messages 177 Reaction score 3 Location mid glamorgan, UK Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 14, 2012 #5 No, i prefer colour
rexbobcat Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Nov 28, 2011 Messages 5,014 Reaction score 1,968 Location United States Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 14, 2012 #6 It looks better in color. It looks very dark and flat in black and white, but that's probably also because of the method of processing as well.for me. It just doesn't hold enough interest for me. I can't see the intent
It looks better in color. It looks very dark and flat in black and white, but that's probably also because of the method of processing as well.for me. It just doesn't hold enough interest for me. I can't see the intent
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 14, 2012 #7 i like the slate vs yellow combination and the composition... i wonder why that has no shadow!!! regards
i like the slate vs yellow combination and the composition... i wonder why that has no shadow!!! regards
Kazooie No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 28, 2011 Messages 1,231 Reaction score 138 Location Alaska Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 14, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 Thanks guys, I like the colored one more as well!