zombiesniper

Furtographer Extraordinaire!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.trevorbaldwin.space
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm waiting for the book... "The Zombie Family Takes A Vacation", or... "Across Canada In 100 Birds!"

Cracking set of images Trevor, all very nicely taken.

Glad you found Frank Lake - how did you find out about it - just curious. It is one of my favourite spots for bird photography and a favourite of other bird photographers and bird watchers.

You have a great set here. Hard to pick a favourite.

WesternGuy

All are really nice, but for some reason " The Flock " appeals most to me. Those red eyes of the Grebe holds your attention too.

I'm waiting for the book... "The Zombie Family Takes A Vacation", or... "Across Canada In 100 Birds!"
Not a bad idea but I like the title "When the Zombies come to town" :p

Beautiful set!
Thank you.

Cracking set of images Trevor, all very nicely taken.
Thank you.

Glad you found Frank Lake - how did you find out about it - just curious. It is one of my favourite spots for bird photography and a favourite of other bird photographers and bird watchers.

You have a great set here. Hard to pick a favourite.

WesternGuy
Thank you.
A friend of Jr's told us to check it out. It really is an awesome spot. You really have to try hard to take a bad bird photo there.

Nice set, well done.....
Thank you.

All are really nice, but for some reason " The Flock " appeals most to me. Those red eyes of the Grebe holds your attention too.
Thank you.

Fantastic set.

Excellent set! Looks like your having a great trip. Really love the grebes and black-necked stilt.

Remember though, just don't drink the water. :biggrin-93:

WG

Last edited:
beautiful set.

Most reactions

Back