We switch to daylight saving time in the spring - right?

Ron Evers

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
In the country 60km north of Toronto, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Saturday night we move the clocks ahead one hour. Yea spring.

Looking in the driveway this morning @ -18°C.
$P3070001-Edit.jpg

Back of the house.
$P3070002-Edit.jpg

This global warming is really getting to me.

It is strange seeing people playing pond hockey and ice fishing in March. That isn't typical around here, temps were in single digits last night.

All I know is that it's supposed to be 72 C here on Monday. Which makes me really happy.

That's......... just a tad............................ warm,.......... isn't it?
diablo.gif

All I know is that it's supposed to be 72 C here on Monday. Which makes me really happy.

That's......... just a tad............................ warm,.......... isn't it?

Depends on what you are comparing it to Sparky. But for this time of the year in Oklahoma, we can have ranges of 30 - 80+. I'll take that over freezing or colder any day.

Depends on what you are comparing it to Sparky. But for this time of the year in Oklahoma, we can have ranges of 30 - 80+. I'll take that over freezing or colder any day.

72 C is like........... 158 F. All that ice will turn into steam.

72 C is like........... 158 F. All that ice will turn into steam.

oop, got 'em backwards. (side note: I think it was that hot in Vegas when I went there the one and only time I've been)

Most reactions

Back