Weapon of Choice

Reaction score
Website
www.bhtj.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm not sure which angle I like better on this shot. C/C Welcome :)

film1.jpg

film2x.jpg

i like the first...I think the angle makes the camera look more 3d and real...

I like the perspective of the camera on the first image. At the same time I like the background of the second image more.

Perhaps a reshoot in the same location with the same perspective on the camera, only rotated so that the entire background is the brick wall instead of the out of focus alleyway?

I like the angle in #1 more too.

There's a lot of visual competition in the background though.

I like the first one.

But to be honest with you, your little canon does not hold a candle to my howitzer....There is a picture I've been wanting to take for some time now but I think this gives me the inspiration to go out and finally get it done. Thanks for showing this.

Hey Neophyte, back again...

Wanted to ask you how you like the AE-1? I'm still new to photography in general, but I think I would be interested in having a film camera to complement my dslr so that I could learn both sides of the hobby...

Since it is a little harder to find up to date info online about the film cameras, I will probably have to rely on recommendations.

Sorry to post this here...I would PM you instead if I had the capability. I think I'm still too new to the site to be able to :)

I like the first one best, the compostion really works, though I would maybe have put the strap behind the camera, and zoomed in more to reduce the amount of background because it is quite busy, even though it is nicely out of focus. :)

The second one just seems tilted to me, sorry ;-) :)

i like these alot. im liking the first one more but both are awesomeee shots.

From the the comments and compliments, this one may be worthy of a reshoot :) Thanks everyone!

Hey Neophyte, back again...

Wanted to ask you how you like the AE-1? I'm still new to photography in general, but I think I would be interested in having a film camera to complement my dslr so that I could learn both sides of the hobby...

Since it is a little harder to find up to date info online about the film cameras, I will probably have to rely on recommendations.

Sorry to post this here...I would PM you instead if I had the capability. I think I'm still too new to the site to be able to :)

Hey D4. The AE-1 Is actually my dad's. He purchased it brand new back in the 70's I believe, and I inherited it when I started taking black/white courses back in highschool. For a 30 year old camera, it is still pretty awesome, and shoots quality images.

Most reactions

Back