What's new

Weather Vane

SommarShade

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Messages
2,840
Reaction score
84
Old shot, re-discovered

Just dug this out of the dust. something I spied while walking..

MG_0744.jpg



MG_0744.jpg
 
Are the "stars" real in this shot or did you do them in post? I'd like to see it without them also. Can't really decide if they help or not.
 
those "Stars" look like reflections off of a UV filter and bounced back inside to the sensor. ie they are green reflections of the lights on the building.
 
I like the contrast of the yellow-lit building with the blue sky. You could probably emphasize that contrast with a bit of levels or curves work, to make the colors pop a little more.

I also agree about the "stars", although I've never seen that problem with a UV filter before -- perhaps it wasn't coated.
 
I just realized what this is, it was from a fair I walked through like 2 years ago
My wife said there was a tent like canvas over the whole side of it to block the sun, there must have been hanging lights on the inside of the tent....
I honestly forgot they were not real, hows that for a crappy memory... LOL
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom