What's new

Weathered and Broken (in color) C&C

katy625

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 1, 2009
Messages
267
Reaction score
1
Location
Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have the B&W version in the B&W gallery but i loved it in color too....these are pieces of wood in my backyard that have fallen off the wooden retaining wall.

IMG_0158copy-1.jpg
 
I absolutely love the composition of this shot. However, it seems a bit underexposed and you're getting some vingetting (which could have been intentional). It also seems like you cranked up the saturation a little much. I've never seen grass so green before. :)

All in all, it's a good shot. Just a couple things would make it awesome I think.
 
Sorry, really doesn't do anything for me. Seems very one dimensional for some reason.
 
Hmmm...I like this image. I like the exposure and the saturation. It has a kind of richness to it. The vignetting is slight, but not bothersome in this image.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom