Webby Tree

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
On my walk around the property early this morning I found this tree covered in webs. As irrationally afraid I am of spiders I'm drawn in by them, especially their webs. I have made a note to stay away from this tree ;) lol

Would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for taking a look :)

IMG_2894bw-1 by Judi, on Flickr

my initial reaction is "BURN IT DOWN!". I hate spiders!!! But, I have to say the picture has a creepy Halloween vibe, so I like it.

Thanks you two! Amanda, I'm 100% with you! I've noted the tree and will give it a wide berth from here on out lol

No fan of spiders either, but I very much like the photo.

Thanks Brian :)

Very Addams Family - I hope your property is large

Lol Ken, yep! 20 acres and this tree is in the front 10, house in the back 10 ;) PHEW!

Thanks John!

I've seen this shot before.Many times. But I have never seen it done this well. Simply spectacular. Outstanding image.

Thanks so much D!! I got lucky that the spiders built their webs in a pleasing composition, that's usually where I find my attempts at this kind of wider shot fall short, this time it all came together nicely!

Great capture of nature, Judi.

I'm not afraid of spiders, but I totally hate walking into their webs first thing out the door in the morning! :eek:

Thanks FanBoy! Oooooo I hate that! Makes me do a weird dance **shudder**

Very cool shot and yes, Adams Family said it well. Creepy in a fun way, well done

Most reactions

Back