Website feedback

thebutler4

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
OK so I setup my web site on Hostgator .. I would like some feedback .. Someone told me it looked "Unprofessional" .. and I would like to get others input ..

Don't worry .. there is no music on the site .. lol

Thanks!

Reevesdigitals.com

I think it looks decent. No clip-art! Good job. Links work, colors are ok and you have a functional website! Now if only it had music...:lol:

Ill be honest, your website looks better than most that have been posted on this forum. The only advice i can give you is making the page more dynamic than static, in that sense have the images show up on the same page in a new window instead of a new page for each picture.

Like your landscape shots!

About the site, while definitely very functional (and with a stylish gallery), I feel that it is a bit inconsistent. The first page looks quite simple and clean, while the "Dispatchphoto" feels a bit messy. Also, when I click the images on top of the page, they show up larger (which is okay), but in GIF-format (which can't do justice to your shots). Hope this helps. :)

It's okay, but I dont like the navigation when viewing the photos. Also, it looks like the usage of tables in some sections of the site and a little old fashioned

ya I need to take care of the gif issue. I hate that part of the web site but the software I used to create it converts and resizes the pictures ..

Thank you for the feed back .. I am still working on it .. and that is at the top of my list

Look for a gallery plug in, basically you create galleries, then you can embed certain galleries on certain pages

I think it looks good, all the information is right up front. My pet peeve on this is that you're holding the camera wrong. Having said that, we've gone through a thread about it and it seems it doesn't make any difference to most people how they hold a camera and the average person on the street doesn't know the difference anyway.

Most reactions

Back