website like smugmug with easier customization

zabulondesigns

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I like the idea of smugmug where clients can view their gallery and print what they want. The customization is just to complicated for me and I don't have the budget to pay someone. Are there any other websites that offer this?

Honestly, as far as website customization goes, smugmug is close to the simplest thing I've ever found. You can make it as advanced as you please in the advanced customizer, but to set up a simple, functioning smugmug site takes about an hour with basic "click on what you want" computer skills, using the easy customizer found in the control panel.

only alternative I can think of is zenfolio, however it doesn't have as many options, and is, in my experience harder to cuztomize.

www.destindanser.com -That is my smugmug pro site. The only thing I've done that required advanced customization were the pricing and contact me pages, and they took about 2 hours of work. All the code I needed was more or less copied and pasted from google, and I just put my own information in.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back